Go To Search
Click to Home
Our GovernmentBusiness and DevelopmentResidentsIrwindale at a Glance
Slide 1
Who do I contact to report graffiti?
Please contact the following department(s):
Public Right-of-Way: Public Works Department at (626) 430-2211.
Private Property: Code Enforcement at (626) 430-2270.

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if a traffic signal light is out?
2. Who do I call to report a pothole in the street?
3. Who do I contact to report graffiti?
4. Who do I need to contact when a street light is out?
5. Who do I call to schedule an inspection for an encroachment permit (public right-of-way)?
6. Where do I go to obtain an encroachment/construction permit for the public right-of-way?