Go To Search
Click to Home
Our GovernmentBusiness and DevelopmentResidentsIrwindale at a Glance
Slide 1
What do I need for a school bus pass?
Students who attend Merwin Elementary, Manzanita Elementary, Las Palmas Middle School, or Northview High School are eligible to obtain a school bus pass through the Irwindale Recreation Department.

Students should be Irwindale residents, children of city employees, or under the care of an Irwindale resident who possesses a valid Resident ID card. For more detailed information regarding school transportation, please visit the School Bus Transportation page.


Show All Answers

1. What do I need for a school bus pass?
2. I am an instructor wishing to offer a class at your facility, what do I need to do?
3. What do I need to do to get a refund?
4. What do I need to register myself or my child for your programs and/or classes?
5. How do I become a monthly member?
6. Does the Recreation Department have volunteer opportunities?
7. What are the swimming pool hours and days of operation?
8. What facilities are available for rent and/or reservation?
9. How can I reserve a picnic area, picnic shelter, meeting room, banquet room, kitchen, basketball court, swimming pool, or softball field?
10. What are the hours of operation for the Dan Diaz Recreation Center?
11. When and where does the Parks and Recreation Commission meet?
12. What are the skate park hours?